General Production - Plastics - 2nd Shift
MISHAWAKA, IN 46545 US
- Operate injection molding machines.
- Cut off excess material.
- Grind scraps into powder.
- Read specifications to determine setup and prescribed temperature and time settings.
- Remove cured product from mold.
- Inspect products for surface defects and flaws.
- Ensure conformance to specifications.
- Position and secure assembled mold and mold components.
- Eliminate production of defective parts and products.
- Fill machine hoppers.
- Regulate molding temperature, volume, pressure, and time.