The Wood Companies http://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/61228/logos/woodstaffing-hml.png http://www.woodstaffing.com http://www.woodstaffing.com USD 19.50 HOUR true
Inside Sales/Customer Service - $17/Hr - 1st Shift - Spare Parts Specialist
RIVERSIDE, MI 49084 US
Posted: 03/02/2023 2023-03-02 2023-04-22 Employment Type: Contract Job Number: TR8649389114 Pay Rate: 19.50
1st shift-Spare Parts Specialist 1st shift opportunity with Berrien County Manufacturer. Will work 8:00am - 4:30pm Monday - Friday with additional Saturday overtime as needed. Description Summary: Sells parts for products by performing the following duties: Quotes prices and credit terms and prepares sales contracts for orders obtained, Enters new customer data and other sales data for current customers into computer database. Temp to hire position starting out at $17.00/HR + depending on experience. Qualified candidates can apply online at www.woodstaffing.com/apply and contact TeKyrua R. at 269-588-4533 with questions.
- Estimates date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of own firm's production and delivery schedules; investigates and resolves customer problems with deliveries.
- Adjusts complaints concerning billing or service rendered, referring complaints of service failures to designated departments for investigation.
- Responds to requests for information from internal departments, such as Purchasing, Engineering, and Manufacturing.
- Conducts research and shares information with service, manufacturing and purchasing to identify old or unknown parts to provide a viable solution to the customers’ needs.
- Associate degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or 2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Knowledge of Heat Treat Equipment, process gasses, process control instrumentation and PLC usage is desired.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics and able to distinguish stainless steel, carbon steel and aluminum
- Valid driver’s license required.